I scour the internet every day to bring you the healthiest, easiest, and most delicious meals possible. Every food item on this page has been hand-picked by myself and is something I wholeheartedly recommend to my readers. You can feel completely safe knowing that eating anything here won't derail your fat loss or muscle building efforts, so long as you're following your macronutrient ratios. Enjoy!
Some Benefits of Healthy Eating
- Maintain High Energy Throughout Your Day
- Reduced Stress
- Achieve and Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Proven to Boost Mood
- Boost Your Immune System
- Prevention and Delay of Diabetes
- Stave Off the Effects of Early Aging
- Improved Sports Performance
- Help Maintain Mobility as You Age
- Ward off Cardiovascular Disease, and Linked to Positive Outcomes in Many Others.
- Extends Lifespan
- Increase Bone and Teeth Health
- Boosted Brain Functioning and Neurological Protection
- The List Goes On and On…
Why Eating Healthy is Critical if You Want to be Fit
According to research, 80% of your body composition (the ratio of muscle to fat and your overall appearance) is the result of your diet, and only 20% can be attributed to exercise. Diet allows you to rapidly change your weight, whether that may be to lose body fat or gain muscle, and it is what you should concentrate on the most. It's particularly important if you're a beginner. Like the old saying goes, abs come from the kitchen.
Our Criteria for “Healthy” Foods
Not every recipe will fulfill every requirement on this list, but we try and hunt out those dishes which satisfy as many as these things as possible.
- High Satiety
- Low Caloric Density
- High Nutrient Density
- No/Low Added Sugar
- High Fiber
- Moderate/High Protein
- Low in Trans Fats
- High in Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants
- Low/Moderate Salt Content
- High in Monosaturated, Polysaturated (Omega 3-6-9) Fats
- Nutritionally Diverse (A wide variety of foods to eliminate nutritional deficiencies)
Pin the image below for easy reference!
Here's another great shot of the salad. Make sure to ‘pin' it for easy reference in the future!
Pin the picture below for easy reference in the future!
Pin the image below for easy reference in the future:
You can also pin the image below for easy reference in the future: